- Maximum capacity management in common areas, restaurants, bars, swimming pools, spa and gym.
- Definition of safety distances
- Signage systems for routes and physical distances.
We want enjoying your vacation to be your only concern.
We are working on a package of additional measures related to food handling, hygiene, disinfection and cleaning, in coordination with external companies, experts in health and safety, with the aim of guaranteeing the well-being of our clients, workers and collaborators.
- Check-In Online.
- Signature of the guest's health declaration upon arrival and acceptance of hygiene and self-responsibility rules.
- Disinfection of the magnetic keys of the rooms.
- In case of not hiring the LATE CHECK OUT service, the hotel has to be left at 12 noon without the possibility of staying in the common areas of the hotel or leaving luggage in the luggage room.
- No courtesy room will be offered.
- Thorough cleaning of the entire room with products with virucidal effect
- The cleaning of the room will be done in the absence of the client.
- Thorough cleaning and increased frequency of public areas, especially toilets and areas of frequent contact surfaces
- Mandatory use of a mask is required in all interior and exterior areas of the hotel.
Restaurants and bars:
- New distribution of tables and chairs
- Buffet adapted to new security standards
- Specific disinfection and cleaning after each service
- For your safety we change and desinfect the tongs regularly following the sanitary recommendations.
- Redistribution of sunbeds to guarantee established minimum physical distance.
- Exhaustive cleaning and frequency increase of the solariums and their furniture
In the Canary Islands we work intensively every day so that you can visit us with the maximum conditions of security, hygiene and quality.
In order to preserve the low epidemiological incidence of the archipelago and to guarantee the sustainability of the tourist activity, it is essential that all visitors over 12 years old, who do not come from the Canary Islands, prove by means of a certificate that a diagnostic test of active infection by COVID-19 has been carried out with a negative result in the last 72 hours and approved by the health authorities.
This certificate is necessary to access this and any other tourist accommodation on the islands. It can be presented in digital form or on paper and must state the date and time of the test, the identity of the individual tested, the authorized center responsible for verification and its nature, as well as the negative result.
Excluded from presenting COVID-19 proof when entering the Canary Islands are persons who are in transit in a Canary port or airport with a final destination in another country or part of the national territory:
- Persons who prove that they have been outside the Autonomous Community of the Canary Islands for less than 72 hours prior to arrival, regardless of their place of residence.
- Passengers who are in possession of an official document certifying that they have received the complete vaccination schedule within the last 8 months before the trip, or have received at least one dose of a vaccine against COVID-19 approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), in the second case more than 15 days before the trip within the last four months, or who certify by an official medical certificate or public document that they have had the disease for less than 6 months.
At Dunas Hotels & Resorts we will have to deny access to the person who does not comply with the conditions previously described. Exceptionally, and in the case that he or she demonstrates his or her availability to take a diagnostic test, we will inform you of the nearest authorized center and will allow access and overnight stay the time necessary to obtain the results. Until then, you will not be able to leave the hotel.
We are obliged to inform you of the duty to download and keep active during your stay on the islands, as well as the 15 days immediately after your return to your place of origin, the mobile application of alert of contagion RADAR COVID.
For more information about the destination and security measures, you can read it here.
We understand the great impact that this difficult situation has on your travel plans and the great difficulty of planning ahead. For this reason we wish to lend our support to you:
- If you have a reservation, we offer flexibility to change dates while hotels are closed.
- If you plan to travel in the near future, we want to make your decision as easy as possible, so we give you the possibility to cancel or modify any reservation purchased with an online rate (not prepaid) until 24 hours before your arrival if you you are forced to change plans.
- If you have made your reservation through a travel agent or from an online intermediary website, please contact them directly.
If you don't have the results of the test on arrival at the hotel, the reception will indicate the centers where you can go and take the test before checking in to the hotel.
The hotel offers the possibility to check in online through a Web App. You can access it through this link, from a pre-stay e-mail that will reach you or at the time of arrival at the hotel.
The use of masks is required in areas where physical distance cannot be guaranteed such as indoor areas and restaurants (except at the table).
The capacity of the hotel is not taken to 100% of its capacity in order to guarantee the physical distance.
The capacity in the dining rooms guarantees the physical distance with a reduction in the number of tables and a separation of 1.5 meters.
No shifts will be established for the swimming pool; we will proceed freely respecting the capacity; the lifeguard on duty will be supervising compliance with the capacity.
The lifeguard on duty will be supervising compliance with capacity. Access to the sun beds is authorized from 08.00 am. The application of the new disinfection protocols does not allow access to the sun beds before 08.00 am. The swimming pool is open from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
The sun beds will be disinfected daily before the service, as well as every time a client releases their sun bed.
No shifts have been established for access to the dining room; the entry and exit flows have been modified and the maximum capacity has been defined.
For the food service, a one-way circuit has been defined, cold products will be offered in single doses (salads, compound salads, crudites, desserts, etc), as well as self-service with tongs (permitted by current legislation) and the show cooking offer of hot products has been increased.