- Maximum capacity management in common areas, restaurants, bars, swimming pools, spa and gym.
- Definition of safety distances
- Signage systems for routes and physical distances.
We want enjoying your vacation to be your only concern.
We are working on a package of additional measures related to food handling, hygiene, disinfection and cleaning, in coordination with external companies, experts in health and safety, with the aim of guaranteeing the well-being of our clients, workers and collaborators.
- Check-In Online.
- Signature of the guest's health declaration upon arrival and acceptance of hygiene and self-responsibility rules.
- Disinfection of the magnetic keys of the rooms.
- In case of not hiring the LATE CHECK OUT service, the hotel has to be left at 12 noon without the possibility of staying in the common areas of the hotel or leaving luggage in the luggage room.
- No courtesy room will be offered.
- Thorough cleaning of the entire room with products with virucidal effect
- The cleaning of the room will be done in the absence of the client.
- Thorough cleaning and increased frequency of public areas, especially toilets and areas of frequent contact surfaces
- Mandatory use of a mask is required in all interior and exterior areas of the hotel.
Restaurants and bars:
- New distribution of tables and chairs
- Buffet adapted to new security standards
- Specific disinfection and cleaning after each service
- For your safety we change and desinfect the tongs regularly following the sanitary recommendations.
- Redistribution of sunbeds to guarantee established minimum physical distance.
- Exhaustive cleaning and frequency increase of the solariums and their furniture
At Dunas Hotels & Resorts we continue working to preserve the safety of our guests, the low epidemiological incidence of the archipelago and guarantee the sustainability of tourism activity.
In accordance with the resolution of October 14th 2021, published in the Official Bulletin of the Canary Islands (BOC) that modifies the conditions of access to tourist accommodation establishments in the Canary Islands during the COVID-19 pandemic, we inform our clients and web users, that it will not be necessary to prove that they are free of the disease to stay in tourist areas, either with a diagnostic test, with the vaccination certificate or for having passed the disease. Neither a responsible statement of not having left the islands in the 15 days prior to arrival at the establishment will be required to Canary Islands residents.
From now until midnight of 31st of January 2022, and without prejudice to successive extensions, the condition of access to tourist accommodations of the article of Decree Law 17/2020, of 29th of October 2020 (BOC) has been hereby temporarily updated.
In the same way, our users are informed of the need to inform themselves in advance about the prior formalities required when traveling to the Canary Islands as well as the regulations concerning the return to their country of origin.
We are obliged to inform you of the duty to download and keep active during your stay on the islands, as well as the 15 days immediately after your return to your place of origin, the mobile application of alert of contagion RADAR COVID.
For more information about the destination and security measures, you can read it here.
We understand the great impact that this difficult situation has on your travel plans and the great difficulty of planning ahead. For this reason we wish to lend our support to you:
- If you have a reservation, we offer flexibility to change dates while hotels are closed.
- If you plan to travel in the near future, we want to make your decision as easy as possible, so we give you the possibility to cancel or modify any reservation purchased with an online rate (not prepaid) until 24 hours before your arrival if you you are forced to change plans.
- If you have made your reservation through a travel agent or from an online intermediary website, please contact them directly.
The hotel offers the possibility to check in online through a Web App. You can access it through this link, from a pre-stay e-mail that will reach you or at the time of arrival at the hotel.
The use of masks is required in areas where physical distance cannot be guaranteed such as indoor areas and restaurants (except at the table).
The capacity of the hotel is not taken to 100% of its capacity in order to guarantee the physical distance.
The capacity in the dining rooms guarantees the physical distance with a reduction in the number of tables and a separation of 1.5 meters.
No shifts will be established for the swimming pool; we will proceed freely respecting the capacity; the lifeguard on duty will be supervising compliance with the capacity.
The lifeguard on duty will be supervising compliance with capacity. Access to the sun beds is authorized from 08.00 am. The application of the new disinfection protocols does not allow access to the sun beds before 08.00 am. The swimming pool is open from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
The sun beds will be disinfected daily before the service, as well as every time a client releases their sun bed.
No shifts have been established for access to the dining room; the entry and exit flows have been modified and the maximum capacity has been defined.
For the food service, a one-way circuit has been defined, cold products will be offered in single doses (salads, compound salads, crudites, desserts, etc), as well as self-service with tongs (permitted by current legislation) and the show cooking offer of hot products has been increased.