Booking Call Center
(+34) 902 14 28 28
(+34) 928 44 53 26
From 9:00 to 17:00 hours
(Local Time Canaries)
Listing of News
Modification of the program participation conditions
We have modified 4 articles of our conditions
The new brochure 2011 clearly specifies that a Dunas Club member has to identify himself/herself presenting his card both at the check in and on all occasions of consumptions that are directly paid (drinks, food, rent safe, supermarket Dunas,...).
- To collect points for extra expenses realized in the hotel it is necessary to send the corresponding tickets marked with the member code and the signature of the staff member, who attended the guest (Par. 2.1 y 2.12).
- The holder of the card can only collects points for the rooms of his/her minor children and/or partner.
- He will not get any points for the stays of other relatives and friends.
- For every new member recommended by a card holder he receives a reward of 100 bonus points. The new member only has to write down the name and the member code of the Dunas Club member on the application form (Par. 2.10).
- The welcome gifts are exclusively granted to the holder of the card and his/her partner, in the room they occupy (Par. 2.11).
- In case of an incorrect cancellation due to missing stays in the clients file, the card can be reactivated recovering the points already collected. Cards that have been cancelled correctly because of inactivity can be reactivated with a new PIN, if the client is going to make a booking at a Dunas hotel. In this case the points expired cannot be recovered (Par. 4.4).