(+34) 902 14 28 28
(+34) 928 44 53 26
(Local Time Canaries)
Listing of News
Like every year in February the world-famous Carnaval of Las Palmas will take place from 15 February till 3 March.
You can enjoy the spectacular shows under the stars in the Parque Santa Catalina.
Due to the mild climate all events will be held outdoors. Highlights of the carnival are the election of the carnival queen and the drag queen. But also the parade on the beach Las Canteras is enjoying greater popularity each year.
Below you can find the schedule of main events of the Carnival of Las Palmas.
- 18.02. Opening Speech
- 19.02. Final of the chants called "Murgas"
- 25.02. Choice for Carnival Queen
- 04.03. Gala Drag Queen
- 05.03. Large parade through the city
- "Carnival of the Sun" - moved along the beach Las Canteras
- "Burial of the Sardine" - official end of Carnival
Have fun at the Carnival wishes you all the Dunas team.
For further and constantly updated information, please visit the official website of the Carnival of Las Palmas.